Criteria for GA employment:
- Students must be academic level 6 or 7
- Students must be registered full-time status (9 credit hours) during the duration of the assistantship or have a full-time equivalency for semesters in which they work.
- Students must meet all eligibility requirements as outlined in Section 12. Employment
- Hire paperwork along with a completed Graduate Assistant Job Description Form must be sent to SEO for processing
- The appropriate NYS Notice and Acknowledgement of Pay Rate and Payday Form must be included for all new student workers
Additional Graduate Assistant information, including types of GA employment and pay rates, may be found at https://www.rit.edu/emcs/seo/graduate-assistantships.