Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.
  • To change your address in the payroll system, submit a Correction/Change of Address form to Payroll. Forms are available in the Payroll Office, or on the Payroll website. An email to the Payroll Office is also acceptable,

  • Important Note: changing your address via the student system does not update your address in the payroll system.