Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

If an International Student does not already have a Social Security Card when hired, the student must be given a copy of the hire paperwork with an original employer signature in blue ink by the employer which will serve as verification of employment when the student applies for a Social Security Card.

Employers must also send the Hire Form to the SEO, using the International Student's University ID Number.

Once the International Student receives their Social Security Card, they must bring it to the Student Employment Office to update their record.