Students who meet the following criteria are eligible to work up to 40 hours per week during summer semester if the following criteria are met:
- Must be matriculated, and registered full-time status Spring Semester
- Are registered for 0 credits for continuation of thesis for summer and/or fall that can be verified via Peoplesoft.
- ANY of the following:
- Must be registered for at least 3 credit hours for summer session.
- Are registered for 0 credit hours for summer, but are registered for at least 3 credit hours for fall.
- Are registered for at least 3 credit hours for both summer and fall.
Students working in on-campus summer co-op positions must be registered for co-op for summer session.
The same criteria apply to international students who are not enrolled for classes during summer session.