Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.
  • First, verify your hours with your supervisor. If you have more than one job, speak with each of your supervisors. If a correction is needed, ask your supervisor to complete a Payroll Change Form and submit it online or to the Payroll Office.