Admission requirements for the Master of Science degree include:
- A baccalaureate degree at an accredited college or university, recognized by RIT Graduate Enrollment.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (or superior endorsement using alternative rating systems for GPA),
- Two letters of reference from individuals who have the opportunity to observe the applicant's work output,
- Official undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts,
- A completed on-line graduate application
This program is applied meaning course assignments draw upon prior work experience. Therefore it is recommended applicants have a minimum of three years of work experience in a related environment. If this work experience is lacking students may be required to complete a graduate level internship in a related work environment prior to graduation.
All application requirements must be submitted and reviewed by Department prior to the completion of 6 credits hours of graduate work within the program.