E-Learning in STEM 101
Introducing E-Learning in STEM 101!
These workshops will cover a variety of topics relating to expanding and enhancing your online education toolkit. Sessions will be held on Fridays at 1pm in 2305 Gosnell Hall. The topics are listed below and will be led by Sandi Connelly, COS Leader Faculty in Online Learning, and various topic experts.
1. January 31 | Creation of an assignment for the online world – step 1!
2. February 14 | Designing a module for dual use – in person and online – step 1!
3. February 28 | Assessment online – how is it different? How is it the same?
4. March 6 | Engaging students in your class without you
5. March 20 | The Lego® Modules of E-Learning – the sum of the parts is greater than the whole, but how do you organize it
For those already teaching online, watch for “E-Learning in STEM 201” coming in the spring as well!
When and Where
This is an RIT Only Event