The Local Chill
Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday:
2 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Friday and Saturday:
2 p.m. - 1 a.m.
Commitment to Covid-19 Safety:
- The Local Chill will be enforcing RIT's occupancy levels based on the RIT Covid-19 Alerts
- Diligent cleaning of the space will be enforced by custodial services on site to handle sanitation protocols
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the space
- Social distancing is recommended throughout the space
- Masks must be worn at ALL times unless eating in designated areas
What to do at The Local Chill?
Lounge and Study
- Space with comfy chairs and tables provided for relaxing or studying
Chit Chat and Dine Under the Lights:
- Relax in the indoor-outdoor space
- Picnic tables to dine
- Adirondack chairs to relax around a "firepit"
- Food trucks will be provided throughout the semester. Visit RIT Dining for more information.
Game on! Challenge your Friends:
Arcade games such as Tetris® and PAC-MAN ™
Lawn games such as Corn Hole and Jenga®
- Challenge friends to Air Hockey or Table Tennis
- Eating is not permitted in the gaming area