Building Policies at the Frank Ritter Ice Arena
Arena & Lobbies
- Please do not prop open doors in the lobbies or the arena.
- For the safety of all guests, please refrain from any stick and ball games in the lobby areas of the venue.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult.
- All spectators should refrain from hanging or leaning over the glass.
- Food, drink, chewing tobacco and gum are prohibited near the playing ice surface.
- Pets are prohibited.
Trash & Recycling
There are trash and recycling receptacles located throughout the venue.
- All locker room assignments will be designated through building management.
- Please insist that players keep the locker room clean. Teams that habitually do not keep locker rooms clean or damage them will forfeit their right to use locker rooms, or will require a monetary deposit.
There are two restrooms located in the main lobby area.
- For your safety, please do not allow players to enter the ice surface until the Zamboni doors are closed.
- Coaches must be present on the ice at all times. Please do not allow players to take the ice without supervision.
- Near the end of a session, the Zamboni doors will open signaling that the session is over.
- After resurfacing, enter the ice only after the Zamboni doors are closed.Use the doors provided for easy access on and off the ice.
- For the safety and enjoyment of others, please be considerate to all skaters. Skaters should all skate in the same direction, and excessive speed is prohibited.
- Street shoes, sleds, pushing bars, wheelchairs, etc. are prohibited on the ice.
- Snowing other skaters and throwing snow are both prohibited.
- Skaters assume all risks of injury sustained while participating in and/or observing ice skating.
- Non-compliant individuals may be asked to leave the facility or may have privileges suspended.