Group Exercise Classes
With campus being closed for COVID-19, we are unable to have group exercise classes this summer. If you would like access to our MyCourses page, please register HERE (allow 24-48 hours for access). We add new information regularly, including workout ideas, fitness tips, nutrition hacks, healthy recipes, mindfulness strategies and more. Stay safe and healthy... we miss you!
With a wide variety of classes like Aqua Fitness, Yoga, Indoor Cycling and Boot Camp, Better Me has a class for you. Whether you're a beginner or an athlete, our certified instructors will adjust each class for your fitness level and experience. Just show up and have fun!
- First time registering or registering after the add/ drop date? Fill out our online form and email it to the Registrar's Office
- Done this before? Register for the $50.00 Class Pass on SIS (How do we pay for this?)
- We offer some FREE classes too! Register for our FREE CLASSES ONLY with this web form
Is SIS confusing? Maybe these step by step instructions will help!
Other issues with registration? Contact the Registrar's Office directly via e-mail or call (585) 475-2821
- You may pay in person at the Student Financial Services Office (1st floor, University Services Center)
- You may pay online at http://www.rit.edu/eservices/
- Payments can be made by eCheck and paper check without a fee. There is a fee for paying with a credit card (Master Card, VISA and Discover).
- If registering after the add/ drop period, please complete the online form