The Practice @ RIT
What is The Practice @ RIT?
Rochester Regional Health Family Medicine at RIT is a state-of-the-art primary care practice affiliated with Rochester Regional Health, with convenient access for RIT faculty and staff, designed to promote wellness integration into the work environment. The practice is also open to people living in the community.
- Rochester Regional primary care medical practice located on campus
- Provides primary care, including chronic condition management and preventative services integrated with the RIT Better Me Wellness Program
- A Primary care facility providing same-day scheduling access and comprehensive medical care to those who are interested in continuity of care
- Same day scheduling access for mild complaints (e.g., sore throat, cough, sprained ankle)
- Laboratory draw station housed next to practice
- Intended to serve RIT faculty, staff & their families as well as the general public
- Family Medicine provider team (full-time physician; full-time physician assistant) (revised October 15, 2015)
How to make an appointment
Appointments will be available by phone (585-922-3100); once you are registered as a patient of the practice, you can also make appointments via the Rochester Regional Patient Portal – MyCare. NYS Relay Services is also being set up.
The practice will make reasonable efforts to ensure that any RIT patient who requests an appointment will be offered one within two business days.