Staff Accountant/University Card Administrator
Provide a high level of service to the RIT community in the day-to-day administration of Institute credit card programs.
- Act as primary point of contact for cardholders and departments for Institute credit card programs including the RIT procurement card and the JP Morgan Chase and Citibank travel card programs.
- Process new cardholder applications.
- Process cardholder changes including temporary requests for limits and costing changes, and cancel cards upon receipt of employee termination alert.
- Review cardholder statements and supporting documentation for compliance with RIT internal policies and procedures.
- Download card transactions from the JP Morgan Chase PaymentNet system to the general ledger.