Learn how to set up a Facebook account exclusively for business use and build out your page in a way that promotes your brand. In this series of videos, author Brad Batesole also shows how to craft and post interesting content, and identifies winning strategies for building and maintaining a thriving community of Facebook fans.
This course, revised for 2015, includes detailed information on creating ads and boosted posts, and shows how to use Facebook Insights to track your reach, page visits, and even the performance of your competitors. Brad Batesole also shows how to update your page on the go with the Facebook Pages Manager app, and tie your Facebook page to Twitter.
- Planning your page
- Engaging your community with status updates, photos, and video
- Creating events and scheduling posts
- Pinning and embedding posts
- Moderating comments on your page
- Creating a boosted post
- Creating advertisements
- Using Insights to track likes, post reach, page visits, and more
- Adding page administrators
- Linking to Twitter