In this age of connected computers, a culture of social sharing, and ever-increasing digital assets, it's good to know there are tools to help you manage your digital life. Dropbox is one of them: an incredibly powerful, reliable, and easy-to-use cloud storage and file sharing service. Keith Gilbert will help you get up to speed with Dropbox as quickly as possible in this course. Learn how to set up and configure Dropbox; use Dropbox for file backup, synchronization, version control, collaboration, and file sharing; and how Dropbox can extend the power of apps on your mobile devices.
- How much space do you get with Dropbox?
- Signing up for Dropbox
- Backing up your files
- Synchronizing between devices
- Sharing files and folders with non-Dropbox users
- Sharing photos and videos
- Using the Dropbox mobile app