Use your iPhone and iPad to accomplish critical business tasks. This course, from our Mobile for Business series, covers connecting an iOS device to a company network via Wi-Fi or secure VPN, setting up work email, and synching contacts and calendars. Along the way, author Nick Brazzi provides tips for giving presentations from your iPad or iPhone and customizing your device so it better suits your working style.
- Getting connected to Wi-Fi and VPN
- Printing with AirPrint
- Synchronizing contacts and calendars
- Connecting to displays for presentations
- Using an external keyboard
- Securing an iPhone or iPad with a passcode lock