Think Pinterest is only good for cupcake recipes and wedding inspiration? Think again. Pinterest is a powerful marketing tool for businesses of all stripes. In this course, Pinterest expert Cynthia Sanchez explains the basics of Pinterest and dispels the myths that are keeping some companies away from this powerful marketing platform. She explains how to lay the foundation for a great Pinterest presence, starting with research, a strategic approach, and a website prepped for successful pinning.
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics