Join the social-media-marketing revolution: learn how to promote brands, increase sales, engage customers, and drive site traffic using Facebook and Twitter. This course helps marketers and business owners craft, implement, measure, and optimize a winning social-media-marketing strategy. Author Brad Batesole starts with the best uses for social media marketing, and the best platforms for each use. Once viewers understand the conceptual underpinnings of social media marketing, Brad shows how to create Facebook and Twitter profiles; write engaging, high-quality content that incorporates the unique features of each platform, such as hashtags and rich media; and maximize your reach by adding followers and fans. Finally, learn how to measure the results of those efforts using analytics, and see how well your posts and tweets are performing.
- What is social media marketing?
- Comparing Facebook and Twitter
- Creating a brand presence
- Defining your objective
- Writing tweets and using retweets
- Adding media and hashtags
- Attracting followers on different platforms
- Writing engaging Facebook posts
- Reviewing Facebook and Twitter analytics