Windows expert David Rivers shares tips and shortcuts for working more efficiently in Windows 10. This course opens with a top 10 list of power tips, before delving into mouse tricks and keyboard shortcuts, display and desktop organization tips, techniques for improving efficiency with basic operating system features, tips for improving system performance, and useful Windows utilities.
- Customizing the startup environment
- Running multiple virtual desktops
- Saving files to PDF
- Locking your screen
- Enabling "God mode"
- Configuring automatic app updates
- Enabling Tablet mode on a PC
- Fine-tuning power settings
- Working with time-saving apps, tools, and utilities