CANCELLED - Gracie's Stadium Eats
This event has been canceled.
Try takes on different stadium food found around the country at Gracie's Stadium Eats event on March 26, 2020 from 4:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. With every bite, you will feel that you are at the game. Take a look at the full menu:
- Philly cheesesteak loaded fries: with sautéed peppers and onions drizzled with creamy cheese sauce topped with bacon and scallions.
- Yankee center field crispy maple chicken sandwich: spicy maple drizzle, white cheddar cheese spread, pickle on a brioche bun.
- Footlong Boston speed dog: marinated in apple cider and brown sugar, grilled to perfection and topped with your choice of honey mustard, chili, sweet relish, barbecue sauce, and chopped onions.
- Pittsburgh home plate cone: waffle cone filled with kielbasa, pierogi, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Russian dressing.
- Vegan triple play nacho plate at Dodger field: crispy tortilla chips topped with black beans, red onions, guacamole, shredded lettuce, creamy vegan cheese, diced tomatoes, jalapeños with fresh pineapple salsa.
When: Thursday, March 26, 2020 04:30PM - 08:00PM