Phase I - Complete
In 2019, RIT Dining completed a renovation of Gracie's kitchen and serving areas featuring:
- An open layout created by removing walls and repositioning the salad and dessert bars
- An elevated ceiling with architectural details to add to the open feel
- New stations with enhanced fixtures and finishes
- A new brick pizza oven that can cook pizzas in 90 seconds
- A pasta action station where pasta dishes are mixed and created in front of you
- A new exit to the dish area that decreases exit congestion
Phase II - Begins March 15, 2021
Phase II of Gracie's renovation will restructure the seating area. In-person ordering and seating will be closed. Online ordering will be available from Gracie's with order pick-up being in the Grace Watson Hall lobby. The renovations will include:
- Modern aesthetic with new furniture
- Varying seating, such as booths, counter seating, and 2- to 4-person tables that better align with students' eating and congregation preferences
- New lighting and an electric fireplace
- A meeting room that can accommodate up to 10 people
- Personal charging outlets
- Architectural design features, such as a wood ceiling accent that mirrors the entry ramp
- Visit dining.rit.edu for the most up to date hours and menus.
- When ordering online, list allergens on individual items.
- The Commons is open for in-person and online ordering, and in-person seating.
- For questions, please contact the RIT Service Center at help.rit.edu or call (585) 475-5000.