On April 29th, RIT Dining began a three month renovation of Gracie's kitchen and serving areas. Gracie's will reopen in August of this year and will feature:
- An open layout created by removing walls and repositioning the salad and dessert bars
- An elevated ceiling with architectural details to add to the open feel
- New stations with enhanced fixtures and finishes
- A new stone pizza oven that can cook pizzas in 90 seconds
- A pasta action station where pasta dishes are mixed and created in front of you
- A new exit to the dish area that will decrease exit congestion
- Visit dining.rit.edu for the most up to date hours and menus for each of our other locations open this summer.
- Visit our allergies and intolerances page for resources to find allergen friendly food on campus.
- For questions, please contact the RIT Dining Office located in the basement of the Student Alumni Union (SAU), room A520, email email@example.com, or call (585) 475-2228.