RIT Dining now offers pre-order pick up from select dining locations.
Online ordering allows you to easily browse menus from participating RIT Dining locations, place an order, pay in advance, and pick up in-store.
There is no need to wait in line - proceed to the designated online ordering pick up area during your assigned pick up time and a staff member will assist you.
Some of your favorites may not be available yet, check back as we continue to update and expand options.
Coffee Shops & Bakeries:
- Artesano Bakery & Café
- The College Grind
- Midnight Oil
- Brick City Café
- The Café & Market at Crossroads
- The Commons
- Ctrl Alt Deli
- Global Village Cantina & Grille
- Nathan's Soup & Salad
- RITz Sports Zone
- Sol's Underground
- Dining Dollars
- Tiger Bucks
- Debit/Credit Cards – Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
How to Order
- Begin by choosing when you would like your order. "As soon as possible" will display locations that are open at that time and accepting orders.
- After choosing pick up, choose the desired, open location and add items to your cart. Note: you can only order from one location at a time.
- Options to customize are displayed on most menu items. If you have allergies, you may list those.
- Once you are ready to checkout, you must provide your first name, last initial, and mobile phone number. We will text you when your order status is received and when it is ready for pickup.
- Selecting a payment option will submit your order on the final screen.
Pick Up Process
Look for signage indicating the designated pick up area for online orders. When you arrive, provide your name and order number to the staff member and you will be handed your order. Please wait until your assigned pick up time to arrive.
The following locations have different pick-up locations:
- Brick City Café pick-up is now in the Brick City Cafe dining room.
- The Commons pick-up is located in Room 2102, on the left side prior to entering The Commons.
- Gracie's pick-up is in the Grace Watson Hall lobby.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm receiving an internal server error when visiting ondemand.rit.edu. What do I do?
Try using a private or incognito window. If you are on desktop you may also try clearing your cache and/or blocking pop ups. If errors persist, please contact Dining at help.rit.edu or 585-475-5000.
- My order is missing an item or I have an incorrect order, what should I do?
Contact the dining location immediately and speak with the manager on duty.
- How do I cancel an order?
Speak with a manager on duty.
- How do I specify allergies?
There will be a prompt on each menu item to detail your allergies.
- What happens if the dining location does not have an item I requested?
A refund will be processed back to your account.
- Who do I contact if I'm having issues?
- For technical, payment, or meal plan issues, contact Dining at help.rit.edu or call (585) 475-5000.
- For issues related to an order, such as missing items, incorrect items, or allergens, contact the specific dining location.