The following applies to RIT community members who are on-campus, not quarantined, and are not showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Beginning Monday, April 13:
- The Cafe & Market at Crossroads and The Corner Store will be the only location open until further notice. View up to date hours and menus.
- Groceries, supplies, and hot meals, and prepared, microwaveable meals will be available.
- Customers are encouraged to pick-up all meals for the entire day at once to limit the number of interactions.
- Designated standing marks will be placed 6 feet apart to ensure social distancing.
- Both locations will operate with increased health safety measures to limit the number of people in the store and self-checkout will be implemented to limit potential exposure.
- Faculty and staff are encouraged to bring their own food to campus.
- All RIT Dining locations are cashless. Payment options include Tiger Bucks, Dining Dollars, Credit/Debit, and Apple/Google Pay. All meal plans have been converted to Dining Dollars.
- Hours are available at dining.rit.edu.
- Customers who need special accommodations may email email@example.com.
Keep up to date on the latest RIT COVID-19 information at rit.edu/coronavirus.