Napkin Dispenser / Table Tent Policy
Most RIT Dining locations allow table announcements as a form of communication to the general RIT public pertaining only to university-wide events.
Please adhere to the following requirements:
- Permission will be granted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Announcements of non-university wide events that are not open to all campus members will not be permitted.
- You are responsible for contacting the RIT Dining unit manager(s) of the location(s) where you wish to place your announcement.
- All table announcements must be approved by the unit manager prior to placing them on the tables in the napkin dispensers or as a table tent.
- Please email or bring a copy of your announcement to the dining location you wish to display your announcement for approval in advance.
- Only one announcement will be allowed per week and it can only be displayed for one week unless otherwise permitted by the unit manager.
- You will be responsible for the creation and printing of your announcement, as well as placing your announcement in the napkin dispensers or on the tables.
Napkin dispenser size:
- 6.5 inches (wide) × 4.25 inches (high)
- Only print your announcement on one side
Table Tent size:
- 8.5 inches (wide) × 11 inches (high)
- Paper is folded in a tri-fold manner displaying a two sided announcement
Design your own ad online! Easily design your own add or choose from hundreds of templates online. RIT uses the Signature Tabletop model
Dining Locations Contacts
Brick City Café
100 (table tents only)
Café & Market at Crossroads
75 (dispensers only)
Global Village Cantina & Grille
50 (Dispenser only)
RITZ Sports Zone
75 (table tents only)
55 (dispensers only)
Total: 455 units. (280 dispenser inserts; 170 table tents)
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please contact RIT Dining at (585) 475-5000 or help.rit.edu.