The iGen4 Digital Press is a digital color press offering superior color reproduction and the following advantages:
- Short-run, on-demand printing of brochures, books, flyers, postcards, newsletters, catalogs, manuals, point-of-purchase materials, and sell sheets .
- Personalized one-to-one communications.
- Inline spectrophotometer automates color adjustments and calibrations to consistently deliver superior image quality and spot color accuracy and full rich blacks.
- Auto Density Control virtually eliminates streaking by automatically detecting and eliminating density variations.
- Can handle a wide array of paper stocks including coated, uncoated, textured, smooth, and specialty papers.
- Can print using the largest cut-sheet size of any digital color press (14.33" x 22.5").
The iGen4 is an environmentally better choice for many reasons:
- 97% of iGen4 components are recyclable or re-manufacturable.
- iGen4 adheres to European Union RoHS-compliant restrictions on the use of hazardous substances.
- Dry inks are non-toxic and have closed containers with a transfer efficiency rate of nearly 100%.
- iGen4 doesn’t generate or use alcohols, chlorinated solvents, acids or flammable materials.
The Xerox iGen4 was evaluated by the SpencerLab Digital Color Laboratory in an independent Comparative Photographic Image Print Quality Analysis of print output from several digital presses and conventional photo processing. The photographic image print quality of the iGen4 emerged as overall best of the digital presses. See a copy of the full report here: SpencerLab Report.