Quick Start Guides
- Filling a New Incremental Position-requires new position control number
- Filling an Existing (Replacement) Position for Faculty or Staff
- Quick Start Guide to Processing Staff Hires and Offers
- Quick Start Guide to Processing Faculty Pre-Offers and Hires
- Applicant Review Quick Start Guide
- Offer/Hire Process Resources for Managers
- Post-Hire Resources for Managers
Other Helpful Links
- Full Career Zone Requisition and Applicant Management User Guide-WITH UPDATED INFORMATION!
- Career Zone Approvers User Guide
- Guide for Updating Applicant Dispositions
- Access the Career Zone Requisition and Applicant Management Portal
- Access the RIT Career Zone EXTERNAL Applicant Talent Gateway
- Access the RIT Career Zone INTERNAL Applicant Talent Gateway
- Applications Received Directly by Departments
- Compensation information
- Diversity Statements and Supporting Departments
- Dual Career Hiring Assistance (Higher Education Recruitment Consorium (HERC))
- Recruiting and Staffing Resources for Managers
- Search Teams and Access to Career Zone Manager Portal
- Work life Resources to share with job applicants
Having a diverse search committee, comprised of various levels, backgrounds and types of employees from both minority and non-minority backgrounds brings multiple perspectives resulting in the best possible candidate pool.
- If you plan to use a search committee for your opening, ensure that you create a diverse committee.
- All RIT employees will by default have access to the Career Zone Manager portal application; however, unless you add them to your requisition team, they WILL NOT have access to your requisition and the corresponding applicants.
- All employees who should have access to reviewing applicants (including the hiring manager and req creator) should be added to the search team section of the requisition.
¬óIf search committee is not confirmed prior to requisition being approved and posted and members need to be added, you can add them by using the following instructions: https://www.rit.edu/fa/humanresources/sites/rit.edu.fa.humanresources/files/docs/updatereqteam.pdf
You can also email: email@example.com
Should you receive any candidate applications directly, please direct them to fill out the on line application at: http://careers.rit.edu so that they are part of the applicant pool.