Quick Start Guides
- Filling a New Incremental Position-requires new position control number
- Filling an Existing (Replacement) Position for Faculty or Staff
- Quick Start Guide to Processing Staff Hires and Offers
- Quick Start Guide to Processing Faculty Pre-Offers and Hires
- Applicant Review Quick Start Guide
- Offer/Hire Process Resources for Managers
- Post-Hire Resources for Managers
Other Helpful Links
- Full Career Zone Requisition and Applicant Management User Guide-WITH UPDATED INFORMATION!
- Career Zone Approvers User Guide
- Guide for Updating Applicant Dispositions
- Access the Career Zone Requisition and Applicant Management Portal
- Access the RIT Career Zone EXTERNAL Applicant Talent Gateway
- Access the RIT Career Zone INTERNAL Applicant Talent Gateway
- Applications Received Directly by Departments
- Compensation information
- Diversity Statements and Supporting Departments
- Dual Career Hiring Assistance (Higher Education Recruitment Consorium (HERC))
- Recruiting and Staffing Resources for Managers
- Search Teams and Access to Career Zone Manager Portal
- Work life Resources to share with job applicants
Having a diverse search committee, comprised of various levels, backgrounds and types of employees from both minority and non-minority backgrounds brings multiple perspectives resulting in the best possible candidate pool.
- If you plan to use a search committee for your opening, ensure that you create a diverse committee.
- All RIT employees will by default have access to the Career Zone Manager portal application; however, unless you add them to your requisition team, they WILL NOT have access to your requisition and the corresponding applicants.
- All employees who should have access to reviewing applicants (including the hiring manager and req creator) should be added to the search team section of the requisition.
If search committee is not confirmed prior to requisition being approved and posted and members need to be added, you can add them by using the following instructions: https://www.rit.edu/fa/humanresources/sites/rit.edu.fa.humanresources/files/docs/updatereqteam.pdf
You can also email: email@example.com
Should you receive any candidate applications directly, please direct them to fill out the on line application at: http://careers.rit.edu so that they are part of the applicant pool.