- Key :
- RIT Account Required
- Special Permissions Needed
The Instructional Activity Report provides information about teaching activity across the campus, with the purpose of monitoring large scale trends at the university and college levels. The report...
- Captures instructional data using a variety of metrics such as student credit hours, headcount, sections taught, and full-time equivalence;
- Parses the data into undergraduate and graduate instructional activity, by term, and for all faculty classifications – tenured/tenure-track, non-tenure-track (lecturer and visiting faculty), adjunct and teaching assistant;
- Presents ratios of the above metrics to facilitate understanding of teaching loads;
- Compares instructional activity over the past four years to provide information about trends over time