All billings are generated on or about the first of the month. Email notifications are sent to students and authorized payers when bills are available. Students can add authorized payers at https://eservices.rit.edu
Student Financial Services Checklist
- Grant Access to Parents/Payers on eServices.
- Complete all required Financial Aid Paperwork listed on eServices.
- Validate status of any outside funding including Vocational Rehabilitation, Scholarships, 529 Plans and payments and Alternative Loans
- Review and arrange payment for your RIT billing statement.
- Complete Student Direct Deposit form for refunds
- Review and sign the Title IV authorization form (student and parent borrower)
- Review insurance options such as Tuition, Rental, Health and Dental
If you have questions regarding your student account or would like to enroll in a payment plan, email Renee Milliken at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 475-6186.
Installment Payment Plan Details
- No Fee
- Calculation based on term charges less anticipated Financial Aid and Chapter Benefits paid directly to RIT
- Term balance is divided into four installments
Fall billing statements will be generated on July 6, 2015.
Payment in full is due by August 15, 2015 if you are not enrolled in a payment plan.
Fall Payment Due Dates:
- August 15, 2015
- September 15, 2015
- October 15, 2015
- November 15, 2015
Spring billing statements will be generated on December 7, 2015.
Payment in full is due by January 15, 2016 if you are not enrolled in a payment plan.
Spring Payment Due Dates:
- January 15, 2016
- February 15, 2016
- March 15, 2016
- April 15, 2016
Students should complete all necessary paperwork and required Financial Aid documents.