If you are an IGM student / faculty or staff, you may want to use our facilities for an event or club meeting. To reserve a lab:
- Complete this form and bring it to the IGM technicians in GOL-2369
- You must:
- Be an IGM student, faculty or staff.
- If you are an IGM student or club, you must have:
- Club President / Vice President is a Lab Worker, Graduate Assistant or Teaching Assistant. OR
- An IGM faculty member(s) who will be at the lab reserve time for the entire session.
- Ensure if the PCs are to be used, that all students have IGM student accounts or they will be unable to use the facilities.