There may be a scheduling policy in the specific building that prevents scheduling the space. Some buildings are not available on weekends, holidays, or evenings. A specific room may be specialized and not available for general use. Some rooms have constraints that prevent you from requesting the space within a certain window prior to the event.
For example, Wallace Center Study Rooms:
- Study rooms are located on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of The Wallace Center and are available all hours that the building is open.
- The rooms range in size from small rooms with a seating capacity of 1-3 people to large rooms with a seating capacity of 4-8 people. Larger rooms include a large table and a chalk or white board. Wireless is available in all rooms.
- You may book up to 2 weeks in advance
- Reservations cannot exceed 60 minutes
- You may make up to 4 bookings per day