Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.
RIT Photonics

When would I need a temporary liquor license and how long does it take to obtain one?

Help is close at hand

Get Help: (585) 475-4830
Monday - Friday 9:00 am-4:30 pm

A temporary New York State Liquor License is required for most events involving alcohol, taking place anywhere other than the RITZ Sports Zone or the GPC Club Lounge. We are required to apply for one license per bar setup at the event. All bars must be ordered at least 25 business days prior to the event.  Please call our office at (585) 475-2346 to determine whether a liquor license is needed for your event.