To be considered for admission to the Master’s program in sustainable systems, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution,
- Have fulfilled the following curriculum requirements: one year of college science and one year of college mathematics (including calculus and statistics),
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0,
- Submit official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work,
- Submit scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE),
- Submit two letters of reference,
- Submit a personal statement of educational objectives,
- Submit a current resume, and
- Complete a graduate application.
International applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Minimum scores of 600 (paper-based) or 100 (Internet-based) are required. International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores will be accepted in place of the TOEFL exam. The minimum acceptable score is 6.5.