Before exhibiting at Imagine RIT, all Exhibitors should review the additional information for exhibitors page (login required). Most exhibitor questions will be answered including dates and times for set up; location diagrams; information about the provision of power, internet and equipment; as well as t-shirt and meal card distribution.
Only current RIT students, faculty and staff are eligible to submit a proposal for Imagine RIT. Non-RIT exhibitors may be added to a proposal provided they are working directly with you to develop and execute your exhibit.
RIT Alumni are encouraged to partner with current RIT students, faculty and staff on projects so they may participate in an exhibit at Imagine RIT, if desired.
Still have questions? Please email Michelle Lanphear, Director of Imagine RIT at email@example.com.
Ready to submit a proposal? Visit our Call for Proposals page.
Prepare to Submit A Proposal:
- After you login to the proposal submission page, you will be asked to agree to the Exhibitor Terms and complete an Exhibitor Profile.
- Next, you should complete the section entitled: Exhibit Info. This will generate a proposal number and officially put you in the system.**
- Create an exhibit title that is succinct, but also suggestive of the theme or topic.
- Write a description that clearly states what your exhibit is about and what visitors to Imagine RIT will see/do/learn.
- Know your preferred location to exhibit on campus.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are doing multiple locations with your exhibit you must submit a separate proposal for the additional location request.
- Know your logistical needs (tables, chairs, power, etc.).
- Know your fellow exhibitors—names, email addresses.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to receive a t-shirt and meal voucher all exhibitors participating in the exhibit must be entered into the proposal system. All exhibitor profile information must be completed and confirmed by the April 1st deadline. Once the primary exhibitor adds the secondary exhibitor(s) name(s) the secondary exhibitor(s) will be sent an invitation to complete/confirm their exhibitor profile. Only those secondary exhibitors who have accepted the invitation to participate and have completed their profile information will be eligible to receive a free t-shirt and meal voucher for the festival.
**At this point, you may log out and return at a later time to complete your proposal (if you prefer).
The person who submits the proposal is known as the "Primary Exhibitor". All additional exhibitors participating in the exhibit are known as "Secondary Exhibitors".
Ready to submit a proposal? Visit our proposal submission page.