Faculty and Staff members seeking assistance with their RIT owned work computer should contact the ITS Service Desk or their local IT support personnel.
Our service model has recently changed. Faculty, Staff, and Retirees seeking repair and support for personally owned equipment must go through Digital Den. This requires an active service plan.
Any replacement parts, software, or other components are to be purchased by the customer, invoices for needed items will be provided by ITS Resnet and can be purchased online or at the RIT Digital Den.
Basic assistance with RIT supported technologies is provided free of charge. This includes:
- RIT Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- Wired/Wireless connection setup and troubleshooting
- RIT Exchange Email Accounts
- Mobile Device Setup (with RIT services only)
Additional Paid Services
The following services require either a service plan or one-time purchase. Service plans may be purchased online at the RIT Digital Den.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement
- Basic Technology Consulting
- Data Recovery
- Liquid Damage Recovery
- Hardware Troubleshooting
- Mobile Device Troubleshooting and Configuration
- Operating System Installation and Troubleshooting
- Software* and Driver Support
- System Tune-up
- Virus Removal
Resnet does not support or install pirated (illegally obtained) software. Any licensed software must have the original product key and packaging in order for Resnet to be able to install it.