This page will help you connect your device to the wireless network while in Windows 10.
- Click the wireless icon on the Windows Taskbar.
- On the left hand side, Windows will show the available networks.
- Select RIT from the available networks.
- Enter your RIT Username (without the "@rit.edu" portion) and Password.
- Accept the RIT Wireless Certificate by clicking "Connect".
- Once the certificate is accepted, you should be connected to the wireless network. Windows may prompt you 1 more time to type in the Username and Password.