- Click on the Network icon on the taskbar.
- Click on "Connect to a Network" Then click on the wireless network RIT.
- You will be prompted to "Enter/select additional log on information.
- Enter your RIT Username and Password.
- Next you will be prompted to Validate Server Certificate. Click on the OK button.
- Next, Save this network and press close.
- Next you will need to classify what type of network you are connecting to. Please select public (this will set the firewall and sharing trust levels in Windows Vista.)
If you are having any problems, please see the advanced setup below. Third-party wireless management software may cause issues connecting. If you are experiencing any problem, please stop by the Resnet office for assistance.