RIT Faculty and Staff are eligible to purchase home use licenses of certain Microsoft and Adobe software.
- Navigate a web browser to: http://homeuse.rit.edu
- Login with your RIT faculty/staff account:
- Click the "Faculty/Staff" tab:
- Click on either the "Microsoft" or "Adobe" tabs, then choose the software you'd like to purchase:
- Click "Add To Cart":
- If you've selected an operating system, you might see the "DVD Burning Required" screen. If you need help burning a DVD after completing the purchase, please contact ITS Resnet.
- Click "Check Out"
- If prompted, read the agreement and click "I Accept". You might also need to type in your username, and full name to agree to the terms:
- Fill out the appropriate billing and credit card information, then click "Next":
- Review your order, and click "Proceed With Order" to place it:
- You will see your Receipt, which will also be automatically emailed to you. For many products, you will need to save the Product Key for use during installation (see the red in the screenshot below):
- Click "Start Download", then "Install" to download the software you just purchased:
- Click "Save File", then browse to the file, and Right-Click - Run As Administrator to launch the file and start the installer:
- If you need any further assistance, please contact ITS Resnet.