RIT Faculty and Staff are eligible to purchase home use licenses of certain Microsoft and Adobe software.
Please follow the instructions below to access the software:
- Navigate a web browser to: http://homeuse.rit.edu
- Login with your RIT faculty/staff account:
Step #2 - Software Selection & Payment
- Click on one of tabs highlighted below, then choose the software you'd like to purchase:
- After selecting a software to purchase, you can select which edition of that software available to purchase.
- Ensure you have selected the preferred version/language as seen in the figure below:
- (Optional) Read the system requirements before adding the software to your shopping cart to ensure its compatibility with your system.
- Click on the "Check Out" button once you are done.
- Software Subscription Agreement. Click "I Accept" to be able to proceed.
- Payment and contact information.
- User Profile Update.
- Receipt and Product Key.
Step #3 - Software Download & Install
NOTE: To be able to download any software from this portal, you will need to install the Secure Download Manager (SDM) on your system. Below is the instruction on how to accomplish that.
- Download and install the SDM from the prompt screen (skip this if already has the SDM installed on your system).
- Download and install the SDX file from the prompt screen. Once downloaded, open this file using the SDM to be able to download the software.
- Start downloading the purchashed software as seen below.
- Once the download is completed, launch the installer as seen below.
Questions? For additional assistance, please contact ITS Resnet.