Service Desk Representative
Deadline: Due to changing staffing needs ITS is frequently, although not always, hiring.
Position Type: Student Employment
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Provides direct support to clients seeking computer, networking, and software consulting services. Communicates effectively with customers via email, telephone, and in person. Uses software tools to track service requests, create and modify computer accounts and assist in resolving client issues. Triage initial requests and determine the path to completion whether that be resolving or escalating to another team. Provide effective, courteous, timely response to service requests. Advise clients on ITS policies and procedures. Maintain security of Institute computers systems by strict adherence to policies and procedures.
- Prior experience with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Have effective oral and written communications skills.
- Must be service oriented with the ability to multitask effectively.
Work Hours Available
- Monday through Thursday (7:30 am - 9pm)
- Friday (7:30 am - 5 pm)
- Saturday & Sunday (noon - 5 pm)
- Hours vary during breaks and the Summer quarter.
- Minimal of 12 hours per week required to work.