Financial Information Content
Rates and Billing
- Consulting and costs estimates
- Account # updates
- Names change
- Repair services*
- Voice mail setup or activation
- Special Circuits
- Moving and adding phones and modifications to equipment
- Installing new jacks
- Long distance (Domestic & International) calls
- Telephone Lines
- Call Center System Design and Changes
- Programming and redesign after initial telephone line set-up
- Voicemail changes
- Activation of new telephone line or set type conversion
- Intercom Feature
- Speakerphone Rental
* Excludes non-standard wear and tear to equipment or infrastructure
Lines and Feature Charges
Recurring charges for faculty and staff lines, features, and long distance usage are processed monthly. Management reports are available online and provide the details about the costs associated with each extension, account and department.
Monthly Rental Rate Schedule
|Telephone Line||$21.10 standard line charge|
|Voicemail||$0.00 (included in line charge)|
|White pages Directory Listing (Frontier Company)||$1.00|
|Alarm System Bridge||$0.00|
|Volume Control Handset||$0.00|
|Speakerphone Rental (analog Polycom)||$15.00 for every 4 hours borrowed|
|Automated Call Distribution (ACD) / Call Centers||
Varies by Design & Complexity
|Agent Login ID||$3.25|
* Calls to a long distance number will incur applicable long distance call charges for each call redirected by the EC500 service. Be aware that cellular plan's minutes will be used (if applicable) for all calls redirected by EC500.
For questions regarding monthly rental or toll billing, call 5-5000.
One Time Cost
The following are the One Time Charges that will apply if you want to add or change current service:
|Analog 6220/6221 Telephone Set||$70|
|Digital 6408D+, 6416D+, 6424D+ Telephone Set||$70|
|VoIP 9630 Telephone Set||$70|
|Analog 2554 Telephone Set [Wall Phone]||$35|
|All refurbished sets (analog/digital)||$25|
|Ramtel Emergency Phone||Available per request|
|Red Emergency Phone||
|Analog Line Activation / Conversion||$75|
|Digital Line Activation / Conversion||$100|
|VoIP Activation / Conversion||$100|
|New Jack Voice or Data wire install or move||Time and Materials|
|Move of existing Number||start at $22.50 (1/2 hour minimum)|
|Programming Charge (After initial setup)||start at $22.50 (1/2 hour minimum)|
|Data Jack Activation||$0.00|
* The technician will NOT move furniture. Customers must contact FMS.
Long Distance Calls
Long Distance calls are billed based on day of week, time of day, distance and duration.
Each department receives management reports to assist them in their planning. A monthly usage report provides details or each long distance call and gives a cumulative total for each extension.
Accompanying the usage report is the high usage report which highlights local and long distance calls which are over 15 minutes in length or are billed greater than $15.00
For questions concerning long distance calls, please call 5-5000.
Chargeback Process and Rates for Moves, Adds, and Changes
ITS charges departments and colleges for telephone moves, adds and changes. You will receive a statement detailing the charges shortly after we have completed our work. This dollar amount will be reflected on your monthly general ledger statement that you receive each month from accounting.
|9600 series||1 year|
|6400 series||1 year|
|6220 series||1 year|
* Warranties cover standard wear and tear to equipment.
Home Contact View
Contact RIT Service Center
Mon - Thu: 7:30 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
Fri: 7:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Sat - Sun: 12:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
In-Person support available Mon - Fri 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (Available only when classes are in session)
Mon - Fri: 7:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Sat - Sun: Closed