Software Portal Content
RIT Faculty and Staff are eligible to purchase home use licenses of certain Microsoft and Adobe software.
Please follow the instructions below to access the software:
1. Navigate a web browser to: http://homeuse.rit.edu
2. Login with your RIT faculty/staff account:
Step #2 - Software Selection & Payment
1. Click on one of tabs highlighted below, then choose the software you'd like to purchase:
2. After selecting a software to purchase, you can select which edition of that software available to purchase.
3. Ensure you have selected the preferred version/language as seen in the figure below:
4. (Optional) Read the system requirements before adding the software to your shopping cart to ensure its compatibility with your system.
5. Click on the "Check Out" button once you are done.
6. Software Subscription Agreement. Click "I Accept" to be able to proceed.
7. Payment and contact information.
8. User Profile Update.
9. Receipt and Product Key.
Step #3 - Software Download & Install
NOTE: To be able to download any software from this portal, you will need to install the Secure Download Manager (SDM) on your system. Below is the instruction on how to accomplish that.
1. Download and install the SDM from the prompt screen (skip this if already has the SDM installed on your system).
2. Download and install the SDX file from the prompt screen. Once downloaded, open this file using the SDM to be able to download the software.
Home Contact View
Mon - Thu: 7:30 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.
Fri: 7:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Sat - Sun: Noon - 5:00 P.M.