IBM® SPSS® Statistics is a powerful statistical software platform. It delivers a robust set of features that lets your organization extract actionable insights from its data.
With SPSS Statistics you can:
- Analyze and better understand your data, and solve complex business and research problems through a user friendly interface.
- Understand large and complex data sets quickly with advanced statistical procedures that help ensure high accuracy and quality decision making.
- Use extensions, Python and R programming language code to integrate with open source software.
- Select and manage your software easily, with flexible deployment options.
SPSS Statistics is available for Microsoft Windows and the Mac operating system.
IBM SPSS Statistics Base Campus Edition is provided for Student use only.
- SPSS Statistics 28 for Windows
- SPSS Statistics 28 for macOS
- SPSS Statistics 28 authorization code (expires 2023-07-01)
Licensing for additional modules is available at https://onthehub.com/spss to current students and faculty on personal computers.
These IBM SPSS academic licenses are exclusively for educational purposes.
Home Contact View
Contact RIT Service Center
Mon - Thu: 7:30 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
Fri: 7:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Sat - Sun: 12:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
In-Person support available Mon - Fri 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (Available only when classes are in session)
Mon - Fri: 7:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Sat - Sun: Closed