Setting up RIT Email in Outlook 2011
(RIT Faculty/Staff only! Students click here)
- Start Outlook 2011 using Spotlight
- On the "Welcome to Outlook for Mac" screen, check "Make Outlook the default application". If you were previously using Entourage 2008 on this computer, choose "Import". Otherwise, choose "Add Account" for a new account setup:
- Click on "Exchange Account"
- Fill out your account information as shown in the example below, then click "Add Account":
- The account information should fill in automatically, as shown in the example below. Close the window.
- You should now see your Inbox, and your e-mail should start downloading from the server automatically.