Industrial Advisory Board
The Electrical Engineering Industrial Advisory Board (IAB) consists of industrial, government and academic affiliates.
The IAB Objectives are:
- Review the EE program’s goals and objectives.
- Provide feedback related to the EE curricula and research directions.
- Actively participate and provide comments, suggestions and feedback on academic issues, especially with respect to the ABET accreditation criteria.
- Assist in defining EE program objectives.
- Reviewing content of key courses in the curriculum for currency and relevance to professional practice.
- Examining the applicability of faculty research and development activities.
- Enhancing the visibility of the Electrical and Microelectronic Engineering Department.
- Assisting the department in recruiting top students and faculty.
- Serving as a corporate liaison to facilitate development of coops and internships for EE students.
- Advising on capital development efforts.
The IAB meets annually in the first week of May for review and assessment of the Electrical Engineering program. For more information, contact the EME Department at (585) 475-2165 or via email (email@example.com)