Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


There are two types of forms at RIT. The first is a form that is used across all departments and the second is any form that is only used within the department/program.

The registrar’s forms page provides access to a set of frequently used forms for RIT students. The Add/Drop/Audit Form, the Course Withdrawal Form, the Change of Program Form, the Application for Graduation Form, the Transcript Request Form, the Full-time Equivalency Form and several other institute forms are available via

Additional forms that are specific to Microelectronic Engineering students can be accessed below.