To be considered for the MS Program in Professional Studies,
candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
Hold a baccalaureate degree (or equivalent) from an accredited university or college
- Submit official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or equivalent), or superior endorsements
- Follow-up from initial application:
- Submit a personal statement of educational objectives and career objectives
- Submit a current resume or curriculum vitae
- Submit letters of recommendation from two recent instructors or supervisors
Note: Applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores from the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE. A minimum TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based) is required. A minimum IELTS score of 6.5 is required. The English language test score requirement is waived for native speakers of English or for those submitting transcripts from degrees earned at institutions where language of instruction was in English. RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) Alumni do not need to take the TOEFL exam.
Complete the graduate application form below:
|Total||€7,450.00 / year|
An RIT graduate degree is an investment that will provide lifelong returns. RIT and RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) has a long history of providing high quality academic degrees that offer applied research and real world experiences to prepare you for career success. While tuition at RIT main campus in New York is approximately $91,000 for graduate programs, students enrolled at RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) enjoy a considerable discounted rate.
The program fee for the whole program of study includes: all lecture fees, exam fees, book; as well as access to the library. Student loans are available with various banks in Kosovo.