- Accessibility Guidelines for RIT websites
- RIT Web Standards (coming soon)
- RIT Website Design and UI
- New website project request
- Directory editing tool (login required)
- RIT directory editors (login required)
- Website Feedback
The RIT web presence is a primary gateway to information about and access to the university. Maintaining both the consistency of the RIT brand and the quality of the user experience throughout RIT’s digital environment requires a consistent application of standards and guidelines. The university is developing Web Standards to extend the continuity of RIT’s brand identity in online spaces, and to ensure consistency in the web environment regarding security, scalability, user experience, accessibility, and the use and implementation of current technology. The standards will be posted once finalized.