AdvanceRIT has developed tip sheets to assist faculty and faculty leaders with preparing and reviewing Pandemic Impact Statements.
- RIT Pandemic Impact Statement Tip Sheet for Faculty
- RIT Pandemic Impact Statement Tip Sheet for Leadership
A lot has happed this year with the COVID-19 Pandemic. This is how academic faculty has been impacted by the events of this year.
- Supporting Faculty During & After COVID-19 Don’t let go of equity -The ASPIRE Alliance
- In the wake of COVID-19, academia needs new solutions to ensure gender equality - National Academies of Sciences
- Documenting Pandemic Impacts-Best Practices - UMass Amherst ADVANCE
- Women's Emotional Labor in Higher Ed and the COVID‐19 Crisis –Women in Higher Education
- The Virus Moved Female Faculty to the Brink. Will Universities Help? - NYTimes
- Burning Out- Professors say faculty burnout is always a real threat, but especially now, and that institutions should act before it’s too late. –Inside Higher Ed
- Compilation of Papers on Gendered COVID-19 Faculty Experiences -Stanford Faculty Women’s Forum Steering Committee