ASL Training and Evaluation (ASLTE) administers three major efforts:
- Sign Language Proficiency Interview services (SLPI:ASL)
- Faculty and Staff Sign Language program (FSSL)
These programs are part of NTID's commitment to three fundamental principles:
- basic courtesy in communication with others
- equal access for all regarding the open flow of information within the RIT community
- sensitivity and respect for all cultural and individual differences and the variety of communication approaches.
Information for the SLPI:ASL and for FSSL courses can be found in the menu to the left.
More information on the SLPI:ASL can be found on the national SLPI website.