All of the following items are a must for your comfort and well-being!
- Pillow, sleeping bag or extra-long single sheets and blankets. If you forget to bring these, there will be a $15 charge to rent them. This may be the preferred method for students who are flying and don't want to pay extra luggage fees.
- Bath towel, face towel, and wash cloth
- Your own toiletries: soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, band-aids, sun screen/lotion, shampoo, comb, blow dryer, etc.
- Sneakers, jeans, sweatshirts, shorts, t-shirts, underwear, socks, a rain-resistant jacket, walking shoes
- Laundry facilities are available (bring laundry detergent if you plan to wash clothes)
- Spending money for campus bookstore or snacks