Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to participate?
- If you are in 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grades and college bound
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing
What happens at FutureQuest?
- A full day of workshops and activities for parents and students
- Opportunity to mingle and meet other parents and students
- Learn about how to prepare for college or the workforce
- Opportunity to meet NTID faculty and staff
What is the cost for the program?
- The program is no cost to you, and includes free lunch
How do I register?
- You can register here
When does the program start and end?
- The program will start at 9:00 a.m. with registration and end at 4:00 p.m.
Will lunch be provided?
- Yes, we will be providing lunch for parents and students during the program
- Please make sure you fill out your food allergies information on the registration form
Will sign language interpreting services be provided?
- Yes, we will be providing interpreting services for the workshops and the activities for parents and students