Teachers, students and parents often ask for fundraising ideas to help defray the costs of travel to or registration for competitions or camps.
Here are some group fundraising ideas:
- Check with a high school counselor to inquire what other organizations at the school have done to fundraise.
- Burger/Pizza Night Fundraising: ask a local franchise or restaurant to host a fundraising event on a particular date at a specific time. For example, if a parent of a student at the school owns a restaurant, they may allow you to hold a pancake breakfast fundraiser on a weekend morning.
- Greeting card or calendar sale: students make and sell cards/calendars for special events.
- Sell sweatshirts, t-shirts, jewelry, wristbands, or an assortment of those things with school mascot logo.
- Sell cookie dough, popcorn, magazines, chocolate candy bars, carnations, candles.
- Host a bake sale at school or church.
- Have a car wash.
And a few ideas for individual fundraising:
- Offer services in neighborhood such as:
- painting or other labor intensive work
Google "student fundraising ideas" to see what kind of ideas you can discover. One great website example is: Fundraising Ideas.